View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 12:47 AM
n1nj4Lo
Regular 'Geeker

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo
Re: Fathom Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy192 View Post
If it doesn't show something when you plug it in (with or without battery) then it's probably bad.I just tested this by pulling the battery from my Fathom and pluggin it into my PC. It tells me that I need to insert the battery.
Nothing at all either way...
Quote:
Good luck finding another Fathom though. They're pretty cheap now, and it's completely worth it.
I already got one lined up, its a couple posts up near the top... Trusted high feedback seller, 50 bucks free shipping manufacture refurbished, 70 bucks with a one year warranty or 80 for a two year... I'll prolly get the year warranty, just to be safe since I'll most likely be flashing it's rom.
Quote:
On a side note, I got a Manilla 2.5 ROM built with some updated files. Still working on it though. Won't have much time until after next week to start again though due to finals.
Sweet, I'd really love to hear more about this!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
I found that some cables don't play nice with the Fathom.
I misplaced my LG cable so I use my HTC one.
Worst I had was a "Warning" but it still charged.
When you plug the phone into the pc, does the charge light come on?
No LED light display when plugged to my wall charger usb socket plug or when plugged into any of my pc's...
Quote:
When the unit is powered down and you plug in the cord, the unit will turn itself on.

If the battery is not present, it will notify you to install a battery.
If the battery is there but dead, it should start the phone and charge it.
Never knew that... Just tried it as well and nothing at all.

Quote:
Keep us posted as to what happens...
This cable I ordered off ebay, it fits and all and says it was made for it. As a last grasp at trying to see if it's alive or dead I ordered a wall charger...

Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 12-04-2011 at 07:07 AM.