View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:39 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is It True???? About The Hardware...

I would guess that most phones today given the processing speeds ect. this would be more of a software issue? I think most of us that visit sites such as this read and think too much about specs rather than the experience with each phone and its performance. This is only a reference to being a muscle car and hot rodding enthusiast. One can read and read until actually used upon said car. I would assume that many variables still apply and most users would never detect minute differences. That being said most of us here have our devices tweaked for optimal performance and would mostly be undetectable. My Arrive seems to have minimal lag going to landscape compared to my TP2. I think we get soo used to faster that we forget what we used to "deal" with.