View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:57 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: HTC Albums default folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
thanks for the reply horndoctor . im refering to sense and i know about setting the "favourite" folder however when you tap "albums" in the start menu i want it to default to "My Pictures" instead of showing every image on the device and memory card . its quite annoying .
Oh, well I think you could make yourself a new link using a link creator and put it in the Windows/Start Menu folder then find the My Pictures exe and link the new link to it so when you click on it My Pictures opens.

Maybe...

Last edited by horndoctor; 12-03-2011 at 12:00 AM.