View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 09:10 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tutorial: Assign HTC Albums a default folder

If you want HTC Albums to open up to a certain directory every time , all you need to do is edit the shortcut file in a word document . You may either use Resco Explorer to open the .lnk file found in the start menu , or total commander . If you wish to do it on your computer just copy the "Albums.lnk" file to your SD card or Desktop computer then right click and click open with then select notepad .

This is what your shortcut should look like once opened in a Text editor:

Code:
24#"Windows/HTCAlbum.exe" "\My Documents\My Pictures"
Your number may be different . just make sure the first string of characters is navigating to the HTCAlbum.exe file . the second string of characters is the directory for which you wish to open . I call it the default directory .

Any questions feel free to ask !

Last edited by elesbb; 12-05-2011 at 02:02 PM.