View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Riley
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got the HTC Rezound yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by David J. View Post
I got one going from a Touch Pro 2 to this sweet machine called the Rezound.

All I can say is apps up the ying yang!! FREE!!!

I even have two security cameras on it.

Any advice I will certainly take on this phone though. I am not going to Rom this. I did that to my Touch Pro and it was cool but this one too expensive to turn into a paper weight.

Seems like it have plenty of memory without using a task manager killer but I do use one. Goes from about 135 mem all the way up to 415.

I almost expected it to move faster with songs and the web but it is almost instantaniously. Better than what I had by a large margin. The dual core appears to be kicking some arse.
good to hear you are enjoying the device. I've been pretty content running it stock and adding Go launcher to play around a bit. LOL. The built in task manager is very useful as well. What's even more amazing is the dual core is really not being fully utilized yet with respects to hardware acceleration. ICS will bring that