View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 06:50 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (Latest version 1.2.3) - 400/500 Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88 View Post
another one
ohh man you have a very weird issue. Bottom line is your panel doesnt seem to be powering back up.

<4>[ 7836.208618] msmfb_pan_display timeout rerequest vsync
<4>[ 7841.219055] msmfb_pan_display timeout waiting for frame start, 21

This means that android is trying to draw but there is no vsyncs so that can only mean the panel never came back up. Unfortunately the logs you sent dont include the panel type which is usually in the early boot phases.

next time you adb just do this

dmesg | grep panel

This way i know which panel your rhod has. The good/bad news is that the next kernel tries to re-power the panel. But that doesn't explain why yours is dying to begin with.

ALso do you always keep wifi on? in the first log i saw wifi preventing the phone from going to sleep. Now sure if it's something you always have on or now.

Thanks for the logs. I'm hoping the next kernel will either help or give us more to look into it.

Also what apps do you have in? whats the following ?
d.process.media
.amip.ClockSync
com.bwx.bequick
id.partnersetup

Last edited by [ACL]; 12-02-2011 at 07:37 AM.