View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 03:28 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Replace TP2 w/ Epic 4G - AND KEEP YOUR SPRINT LEGACY PLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecheese View Post
Felony Schmelony! What a load of crap! So I suppose then that Sprint can have the police come over and slap handcuffs on you? I think not. Using any phone in the world to make and receive calls or use data within the KB limits of your plan would not violate any law. It might be against someones policy, but not any law.

I am also very interested in this thread. I have the TP2 and I'm tired of the size (thickness), slow processor, and the way it sucks battery life. I want to keep my unlimited data + 200 minutes plan at $39/mo, but upgrade to a more energy efficient phone. I'm happy with the 3G since 4G does not exist in 75% of the country. (That's the other big Sprint lie!, selling 4G phones and plans when 4G isn't available).

I would do the swap in a microsecond if I know it works and also still gives me a phone that can handle custom ROM's, because I need my wifi tethering for my tablet.

If someone out there has secret knowledge that can't be posted, please PM me about this.
I guess you didn't read PPC's Rules and stance on this!! It's NOT ALLOWED!!! eyeb posted a link for you guys. And here it is again in case you missed it!! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/site-news-...ing-likes.html

Might want to read these paragraph's before thinking the felony is a load of crap..
"If a user was unlucky enough to be found breaching this law and proven guilty of the offense, the punishments are; “A first offense is now punishable by 15 years in prison, and a second or subsequent offense carries a possible 20 year sentence. Besides additional fines and penalties, the Act also authorizes the government to seize any and all personal property used or intended to be used in the crime.

Since PPCGeeks.com has a server located in the U.S. If we were to allow talk of cloning and allow users to guide each other to commit a federal crime, it could be possible for us to come under fire legally, we would be forced by court order, if served, to give up any users' personal information they require. This would not be good for us or you guys. This is not just a matter of causing the carriers to become upset, its a federal crime, and the only thing we can do to protect you guys from this ever happening is to not allow it to be discussed on our site."

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 12-01-2011 at 03:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.