View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 03:18 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My HTC Titan Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Look forward to reading this. I would've tried to get out of the contract for free if I were u. The network has just been too shitty recently.but once sprint realizes that people are leaving over WP they will step it up. Currently sprint is the carrier that seems to care the least for WP (even VZ was at Nokia world and making offers for an LTE Nokia WP)
Oh, yes, I still might try that too... I haven't even talked to anyone at Sprint yet. However, I'm porting my existing Sprint number over to AT&T, so I didn't want to cancel preemptively and lose service before the Titan arrives.

But you're right. I am leaving over a lack of good phone options and lousy signal outside my home area. As I said, I was in San Diego all week and had AWFUL service. Would often bounce between GREAT to roaming to nothing.