View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:59 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hot deal on HTC Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Negative, Ghostrider... I just left Sprint's $99 (+$10 Data Tax) plan ($109) for AT&T, and with Unlimited Calling + Unlimited Texting + 2GB Data Plan (which I never even came close on Sprint) it's only $5 more at $114 total. Oh and if I step up to 4GB + Tethering it only adds $15.

There's plenty of wiggle room depending on your plan, of course, but when you do a direct comparison, it's really not that different. I know, I was stunned too. I decided I can afford $5/month for the better phone selection.

Felt the exact same way @GoodThings2Life. Ordered mine yesterday. After looking at my usage, picked a plan & w/my employer discount that ended up 10$ cheaper than my unlimited plan on Sprint and now I don't have to roam when I'm back home hunting or visiting family. I was surprised too with the pricing.