View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 02:52 AM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who Still Loves Their TP2?

i agree too, plus I'm afraid it might break when I tilt it

Well I normally just sit it up it's side when I'm watching a movie since I got an old bean bag lol

The tilt isn't enough to watch a movie from and it tilts too much to use when you are texting because you can't see the screen angled right :S seems like they should have made it tilt more or not tilt at all

edit: just installed microsoft's tellme app (had it before but didn't use it) for some reason and found that I rather do like it lol. I can see the appeal of siri now :P So far it works fine for finding stores/weather/movies at my location via gps. I don't think it can open other apps/set calender but I don't need that really. It says it can call/text but I haven't been able to get it to work right but that's my fault and not apps. I just don't want to learn how to do it but I'll try over the weekend. If it works well I'll feel bad that I've had the app for months now and never get it a better shot So with Tellme and Microsoft Recite, I have my voice command needs filled for time being. Even though I doubt I'd use them full time.

Last edited by EyeB; 11-24-2011 at 03:46 AM.