View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 02:38 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How often have you done a hard reset on your TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I haven't had to do a hard reset for at least a year now. Even then I technically didn't have to.
It believe it depends on how clean you keep your device. If you use utilities like ClearTemp and SKTools regularly and you don't keep a ton of texts and emails in your inbox and keep things clean and organized you will save yourself many headaches. Also, research apps and mods or tweaks a little before you install them to see if others have had significant bugs or problems.
i made a script to regularly clean up texts and and run SKTools ... wish i didnt lose it . :/