View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:31 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Stock Rooted HTC EVO 3D/SHOOTER odex & deodex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
for some reson filesonic only works with firefox or oprea mobile not stock browser

Ya I kinda figured. I had that issue on my tp2 on a few sites.
I think it has something to do with the browser (obviously)

But i think its the fact that some browsers dont have a proper communication site the site and the site treats the phone as a computer rather then a mobile device.

I know that with my tp2 using the internet explorer while at school I couldnt connect to the wifi because the school implemented Cisco Agent wich is a desktop download for login.

It tried to make my phone download it but its not mobile compatable

Anyway, about the rom, I know it ses compleatly stock with a few things added, but its there anything taken away like spyware and such or is it left in