janusman
N00b

janusman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Bluetooth kinda works. It depends on the headset it seems - some people say it works great, others say it doesn't work at all. I could get my headset to pair, but it wouldn't pass any audio.

1. It happens. I still have SOD's in low service areas, just turn on airplane mode, solved.
2. Our cam code is a complete binary hack, we have 0 source on it. There's rumblings of converting over to some OSS cam code, but that hasn't happened yet.
3. Ok...?
4. Not for me. On extUSB? 3.5mm? Speaker? Are you on vibrate always? Do you have the ringtone setting turned up? Does it play in the earpiece? Keep in mind, there's still a lot of acoustic routing problems still outstanding.
Arrrghhh.. I am not on extUSB. I normally connect to my car stereo with Aux cable - (it works great btb). When I get a call/notification - I never hear them - All of a sudden the music play back will stop and it ll be muted - which is the signal that says something s coming. Nothing that I cannot live with..

And - I have a Verizon version - Wifi works well -without any tweaking or settings change.