View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:45 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
hm, because i dont use bluetooth so i thought i could stop it to free up some more ram lol I did that in WM6.1, I stopped all services I don't use... kind of a habit from using computer since it speeds up computer, i figured phones would be same

also noticed that while charging, the battery gets warm in android. not sure why since in WM it doesn't
Our battery code is far from flawless, I'm sure the charging code is the same way. Once it's fully charged, I notice the phone doesn't continually get hotter.