View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:11 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Hmm...try running clear storage/hard reset with the rom you have on there first before you try to flash.
Have you tried running task 29 then go back to bootloader and try again?
I tried the bootloader version of clear storage ... (Talk + End + Power) and the phone displays the screen, I press VolUp to restore, the screen quickly displays the restore process and then prompts VolUp to reboot ... no dice, still can't flash anything.

Challenge is, no flash will complete and ... well, lets say I can't get into Windows Mobile so I am stuck with what appears to be e fully functional bootloader, but for some reason, the phone will not accept a flash request ... even with a stock sprint / HTC RUU package.

Please keep the ideas coming. I've never heard of NOT being able to restore a phone as long as you can get to bootloader. Well, I can get to bootloader but I can't get anything to flash. Really, really strange.

Best regards,
-boggsie
How about running task 29?

You say you can't boot up? I guess you've already done task 29 and that's why?
If you could boot into WinMo I would suggest installing WMDC and syncing then run the shipped exe rom and flash that way.
Maybe try a different PC?
Weird.