View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:32 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 16gb class 4 micro sd card for $13 only 11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
didnt know where else to post this :S but since I'm in the TP2 area the most... lol

DailySteals® | Online Deals | Deals Site : DailySteals.com has a good deal for the 16gb class 4 sd cards today. I bought one for $13 (it's $8 but has a $5 shipping cost)

I can't comment on the quality, its from a brand I havent heard of, but meh, it's cheap enough that I bought 1 to try out lol
Make sure its not a scam , there are ways to change how a flash memory appears in size when plugged into a device . i bought what was supposed to be a 32gb that apparently was only 8gb and lasted me up to 3 weeks before windows and windows mobile couldnt read the card anymore . luckly i only spent 15 but still i could have spent the 15 somewhere else , like on foooood .