View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 04:56 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swccuz
Very much thanks my friend. I was able to get the stock rom loaded. took me awhile tring to get the phone to active sync.... driver issues.... but finilly got it. with the display touch screen not working i was not able to go through the phone setup phase... they shouldnt say anything bout that at sprint.... i can say i just reset it.
again thks for a fast and reliable response,,,.. i was expecting to get the.... read the forums answer...
Have a good one bud
CuZ
Hey, you're very welcome!
I hope you get it repaired or you get a good replacement device.