View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 01:59 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Yeah man, If I were you I would also flash the newest shipped rom then reflash your custom rom again.

I task29 and reflashed the refrence energy rom
idk if its "helping" cause I havnt realy used my phone too much since then
but i did notice that my phone (while on android) wouldnt recieve calls or text at all today

After my phone randomly restarted at one point and then I endd up with like 4 voicmails and like 20 texts on reboot
All the more reason I would flash the shipped rom. If it were my device, I would flash the 6.5 shipped rom with the most recent radio, then clear storage/hard reset, then I would have my msl ready and dial ##786# and input my msl and do a full wipe and restore/reset, then reprogram my number and update profile and prl, then verify that data and calls work, then I might task 29 but probably not necessary, then reflash the custom rom of my choice and hard reset. Then if needed provision for my carrier and update profile and prl.

But that's maybe just me! LOL!