View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 08:28 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Guide to get Nand working on TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
Hey arrrghhh if this is going to cause issue I will gladly take it down. Let me know asap!

Otherwise its a quick and dirty guide will clean it up as soon as I get near a computer.

Sent from my ACL powered TP2 using Tapatalk
Eh, it's one of those things - I don't want to make an easy, step-by-step guide just to get someone a system that's completely unstable. If they're able to figure out how to flash based on the information out there, they probably will also provide some good information as feedback on the system. Typically I wouldn't setup an easy how-to until testing is done. Basically if the user can't figure it out, they probably shouldn't be testing it.

I just don't see the point in guiding people thru how to do something, only to have a ton of posts complaining about broken stuff. That's not productive or useful to anyone.

I'm sure a lot of users are just fuming right now, but it's the truth. Sorry.