View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:57 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

eyeb you may be onto something but I think it's the Brightness setting rather than White Balance.
I know mine will go into a standby state when it sits on my lap or on a seat away from light after a period of time. It will have a box in the center of the screen that says tap the screen to resume or something. OP if yours isn't doing that and you are having other issues it may be time for you to backup your data and Clear Storage/Hard Reset.