View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Riley
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon doubling data caps tomorrow on plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Hmmm. I'm usually Anti-Verizon because of their High prices. However, I just checked through my employer discount website, and a 450 minute plan with 500 texts and 4 GB of data is $71.99 (with my 20% discount.)

Very tempting, considering the slow Sprint speeds in my area(1.2 mb/sec max.)My $30/month SERO plan is the only thing holding me back.

What's their best Android phone, looks like the Droid Bionic, no?
IMO, there are 3 to consider now.

RAZR coming out end of the week should be an upgrade to the Bionic. HTC Rezound is basically an EVO/Tbolt on steroids and of course the Galaxy Nexus which should be out by 11/21. All are pretty solid and have the positives and negatives.