View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 03:38 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - CyanogenMod - 7.1.0 {2.3.7} - 400/500 Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
ELECTRIC SEX!

Clockworkmod seems to take a few minutes to get the menus working, but they showed up eventually. Reboot into recovery works nicely. Don't know if that is of any importance, but info either way. Gettin in to CWM with LK is a little tough for me for some reason. It didn't seem to have any ill effects on my current nand build though, and I mounted the usb to send CM7.1 over. AWSOME job guys! Now as soon as this menu loads so I can flash, I'll give you info on the rom.

EDIT 1: DOH, Send key instead of End key. My Bad number 1. What is the proper way to boot into Recovery?
good question. As soon as you see the welcome to poopy text, hold down the power button (top) and dont let go until you see it tell you "power button was pressed" then it will go into recovery. Once you have a rom installed, you can simply boot into recovery from the rom itself. When you hold down the powerbutton you are give options (recovery, bootloader and shutdown).

ppcg is going on and off for me so hopefully this post makes it through