View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:42 PM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: I need answers on win7

Titan is worth a look, gotta have an unlocked version of any ppc I get , one option i may have is Bell mobility, get 35% off the bill through a friend.
So umMa keep digging,
Yeah offline maps are the way to go , i never had a prob locking to Satellites with all my HTC's in a matter of seconds without net.
I will watch that Chevron biz too, i ust want to have wide variety of apps that are compatible...for now there isnt much. But i can keep TP2 as a GPS unit and occasional phone through some prepaid Sim.
If 2100 could do , I will stick with TP2 for a lil longer