View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 09:15 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mortscript RegRead help

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
I've never used RegRead and I have no experience with it but I did search a bit to try to find out why you would get a negative result.

I found this:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...CPGpifDRjKepHQ

Maybe that may help??
LOL thanks horndoctor ! however google search has led me no where :/ hence why i posted on the forum :P its just that the 'RegRead' command works , however , i was running some test run's and noticed that it reads the entries up to a certain length . then returns -1 when that length is reached . i remember in my JAVA classes there was a way to format variables , like when you initialize a variable , you can format it to be a string , integer , concactinating decimal , float decimal or a certain length string value . I didnt see this option in the MortScript manual . unless i over read it .