View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 05:44 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First time TP2 user! just bought one for $40

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstickredgti View Post
Umm just to clarify, FRX07 (android) works great for daily use. Yes you can make phone calls.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-tp...e-release.html
Meh i tend to disagree .. not many apps work right or at all without crashing , the device is just way too slow even after the supercharger script . like the op said , fun to play with but not to use every day , i think that nails it . just when you recieve a call , the slider to answer lags across the screen . very slow . not blaming dev's blaming HTC for not puting a 1GhZ Processor in it . shame on them !!!

But to the OP , it all depends what you like . If you want your phone to look sexy and not multitask very well , then ANY sense rom is for you . if you plan to install a different GUI then choose a barebones ROM . its really hard for us to give recommendations because each person has different necessaties . Just flash and try each ROM , thats what i did And dont worry about the moisture sensor , look under the battery for a white square if that isnt tripped then you are good . if one is there at all . my first phone had the moisture sensor tripped cause a SINGLE drop of rain landed on it when i took the cover off to reset the device . but NO water got in the device itself , so the same may be for your case . But , you never know so best of luck