View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 03:15 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinis
it has the watermark tripped, but supposedly fully functional so well shall see.

assuming it works, what are the best ideas for this device in my situation, based on current roms and apps?

i am going to use this for work, so i need reliable software on it (i know, my hardware might not be reliable, but im accepting that risk).

how far along is the android development? from what i can tell, it seems fun to try but not something you really want to use?

anyway, i appreciate any advice. i really have no experience with any htc products! my last two phones were treo 800w and treo pro 850w... so ive been on old school tech for about 5 years. this tp2 seems futuristic to me!
My advice would be disable Sense and try the stock Titanium interface and see if that will work for you. If you prefer Sense/Manila then I say flash the Sprint 6.1 Shipped Rom and then after the flash install the GoodThings2Life Sprint TP2 Tweaks cab and then the official 2016 sms bug fix and you'll have a reliable and functional device. You can find a Theme that appeals to you and install it to dress up the interface and give you more eye candy. If you decide it's not fancy enough for you then HSPL unlock it and try some custom roms. The Sprint Basics Rom is nice as well as Sharkie, Vin, Energy, and others.

Last edited by horndoctor; 11-02-2011 at 03:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.