View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:29 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint posts quarterly and Ytd results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; XBLWP7; ZuneWP7))

I was getting 28-33mbps months ago and posted it...I got laughed at by the "wimax" people......tmo>sprint wimax.
people laughed not because they didn't believe you that you got that number. Its because with the HD2s hardware it was physically impossible. There must have been something wrong with the calculation.

Such as caching of data, would respond back to the server that the file downloaded using to benchmark finished while sending you via their local servers. So that benchmark could have been the speed of t-mobile's pipe rather then your mobile speed.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)