View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 07:34 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Who still loves WM ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
I just didnt like the tiles, they kind of remind me of phones from 15 years ago... large "icons" except they move now

I do like WM, or rather I like the manilia, don't need a "desktop" look with how android/ios is set up since I don't use all that many apps. Just need news app/weather/calendar/alarm and clock lol.

plus more than anything else, I just like my $30/month sero lol. I know virgin has android on for unlimited text/data for $35/month... but I just don't use my phone all that often. Aside from reading news and using it for quick calendar/alarm I still use my phone as a phone. The new "phones" seem to forgotten what a "phone" is and i just don't feel like they make calls are well, namely, it doesn't have TP2's speakerphone feature. I know android phones can get this with apps, but phones aren't designed for calling it seems now.
Well its kinda where we are heading, once we have full LTE coverage all voice will be handled by VOIP. Right now all those phone services provided by phone companies are already VOIP. And there have been advancements in phone features as well, I remember there is a new motorola phone that has 3 mics for better noise cancellation for example.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)