View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ok, so I called Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatcha View Post
Yes, I called Sprint and asked if they could cut me some slack and move my upgrade day or month from may 2012 to Nov 1, 2011 like it always has been so i could possible purchase a new phone and extend my contract BUT after telling them that this coming December I will be with them for 13 years and during those 13 years I NEVER paid a bill late and my record is exceptional....how did Sprint respond....to put it more bluntly....SO WHAT!!!
You may have better luck calling retentions to cancel service, explain to them your situation and they may accommodate you. If not, pay the etf which should be much smaller at this point and move to another carrier.