View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:41 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who still loves WM ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biga1 View Post
....The hardware on the TP2 is just not there for XDAndroid to be my main OS. It's not the same. Something about polishing a turd.....
couldn't have said it better myself !! its cool every once in a while , but everyday hell no . and @aedon Eric showed me a thread about cooking ROMs for windows phone 7 and a bunch of other hacking things , after I read that , it may make my upgrade choice a bit harder . but agreed on iPhone , they just suck . and I don't think windows phone 7 is iPhone wanna be , nothing about windows phone 7 is like iPhone , its a million times better . if you don't like techy stuff and tweaking , then windows phone 7 is for you .