Thread: WHAT IS BETTER?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 04:09 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: WHAT IS BETTER?

You're going to have to answer that question for yourself. I had an EVO and liked it a lot, but I also got tired of all the hacking on my phone, and wanted to try something more stable and solid. I switched to the iPhone 4 (VZW) and haven't thought one time about going back to Android. I like it a lot and it does everything that I need it to, and it does it all very well.

Remember, Sprint offers a 14 day money back guarantee. So go get an iPhone 4 and a good case, then work and play with it and decide for yourself. If you don't like it, take it back in the first 14 days and swap it out for something else. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.