View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 08:06 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any way to "turn on" speaker phone while not in a call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
what's it called? I mean the name for the product, not just fm transmitter is it?

I don't mind paying a bit more... I've dealt with ordering from chinese sites before, I got my car mount/charger for TP2 for $5 from one of them but it took almost a month to get here... I'd rather spend a few more dollars than wait that long if possible. Unless the savings are a lot, I can buy "locally" lol
I'll link you to it when I get on my laptop . I forget what its called . and yeah same here . one in new york was like 2 bucks more and would get to me if I ordered yesterday , by wednesday .