View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 01:53 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[CHT2.0 Theme] Happy Halloween!!

Hi PPCGeeks family, I have some good news.. the Halloween Theme for CHT that I've been working on for a little over a month is finally finished!! There's a ton of items included in it, so I hope you guys/gals enjoy it!! Mix and match items to make your own unique themes!! This may be my last wm theme so Please leave comments and let me know what you think!!(maybe I'll do another)

I'd like to wish everyone a Safe but...

What does the theme include?

Post 1: Previews and fonts
Post 2: Wallpapers
Post 3: Clocks
Post 4: Locksliders
Post 5: Toggles
Post 6: Notifications
Post 7: Softbars
Post 8: Softkeys
Post 9: Sms-Email
Post 10: Page Indicators, Dialers, Start menu selector,
Post 11: Sun/Moon, CHTwPoy8weekday

Instructions:

Download and unzip the wallpaper folder and copy them to wherever you keep your wallpapers.
Set the Very wide WP to any of the 1440x800 walls and skin the taskbar with the 480x800 walls.
Install cabs of your choice to make up theme
Add the toggles and notification icons as freelinks
Select your softkeys in CHTE or with CHT Tweaks.

Thanks to rrjskj for helping with screenshots!! And also thanks to members of DreamTeam for SimClock3, oxygen clock, circle batt!! And of course to cookie and everyone in the CHT group for making CHT in general!! Also HUGE thanks to poyensa for all he's done and continue to do with tweaks and all the support he provides!!
Also thanks to Mr.Beo for his fullscreen lock app!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 10-26-2011 at 11:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.