View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 10:33 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any way to "turn on" speaker phone while not in a call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
ugh... that might be a good idea lol, I'll look into seeing if I can find a cheapish one :S I don't use it all that often, just driving back from work at midnight I need something to keep me awake lol

How do fm transmitters work? I mean do I need to install something into car stereo? Or do I plug it into phone and it converts it into fm signals that stereo can pick up? I ask because I don't know if I want the car next to be to pick up my phone calls lol
well , many of them (especially if you are going the cheap route) only have like 1 to 2 feet of range . so i doubt the car next to you will pick up your signal , not to mention they would have to be on the same frequency you are on whitch is highly impossible for them to know . unless you pick one that someone else is on just by chance .

and yes you simply plug it in and it converts the signal to FM . check ebay they should be somewhat cheap , i saw one at AutoZOne for like 25 bucks . but it included the cassette tape and all the other crap i dont want . lol .