View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 07:40 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@fixxxer2008 and on a much better network whose crappy towers won't drain my battery in under 2.5 hours.

@aedon well with t-mobile on this prepay plan I'm considering which was suggested by @gTen. it includes unlimited texts,5GB of data and 100 min for $30 a month, if minutes are an issue u can purchase refill cards or subscribe to the $50 plan which is unlimited minutes and text but only 2GB of full speed data. so that's like SERO. only downside to prepay is u have to pay full retail for whatever phone u want which means looking on eBay and Craigslist which is what I'm currently doing.
Well currently I dont have any restrictions on anything but minutes.
I have 500 mins a month, but unlimited text and no data limits.