View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 07:10 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Incredible 2 Build/GWK74) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Incredible 2 Build/GWK74) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Dude the arrive isnt a good phone plus its older. If hes updating he might as well get something newer and high end. The arrive has horrid reviews.
@fixxxer2008 it has horrid reviews on the web because those reviewers are biased or don't know what they're talking about, very hard to find an unbiased review about a phone online. on the sprint site the arrive is one of the highest rated phones on there in customer satisfaction and any bad reviews there are due to the person not knowing what they were getting into before buying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
haha, watch it now, eric will fight nail and tooth for his arrive
@aedon not really just making another suggestion just like what @gullzway did. its funny what he says about his epic "this phone is money man" but I won't be with the arrive much longer because sprint's ongoing slow 3G speeds have caused me to email dan@sprint.com to try to get out of my contract. I'll soon be rocking an HD7 on T-mobile.
The HD7 is a much better phone.