View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 03:34 PM
esqueue
Halfway to VIP Status

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 Mango vs iOS5

The link doesn't work at all for me but there really isn't a better phone operating system. They each have their pros and cons. I haven't used ios but I've heard that it is very stable and have lots of apps. They pretty much get everything first. I could care less about most of them but some I want and don't know if I'll ever get them. That was one of the cons that I was willing to live with. Android is fully customizable and also has features that were available and functioned well on my TP2 such as custom roms being made that supports wireless tethering and doesn't have an annoying cap that limits the size I can download from the phone itself. Some of these limitations are due to me being on CDMA though as it seems that cooks are on GSM. Only time will tell how much WP7 grows.

I played with a few evos and didn't like them. Was planning on getting an epic but was put off by how long it took to get it's updates. It was a good mixture of not wanting to deal with malware, stability and speed which is why "I" chose wp7.

Last edited by esqueue; 10-23-2011 at 03:39 PM.