View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 02:16 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comics10
Let me start by saying thank you all for your replies, all very good ideas.

I performed a hard reset, still the same problem.

With the keyboard slid out about halfway the lights on the keyboard come on and the screen switches to landscape mode. However when slid out any more or all the way the screen switches back to normal and the lights on the keyboard turn off.

Like I mentioned, the lights do come on when I slide the keyboard out to a certain point and also when I press the keys.

The keyboard itself seems to function just fine, I can type with no problems, just the screen does not adjust.
Ok, if you are not running the stock shipped rom then flash it back on and try it. If still no joy then you have a hardware malfunction. Too many variables could cause your issue if you are running a custom rom.