View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 02:11 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb
I'm trying to get the phone to play louder while driving so I can listen to the streaming music. Problem is the max volume is too quite still and I've applied the patch to up volume. It works but towards the high end it seems to distort the sound, like the speakers are being forced (well it's true if I worded it right)

So im wondering is it possible to get sound to play out the speaker phone like it does in calls? Since the speakerphone as good quality sound and volume, it's a shame I cant get it to work on other things...
Uh...if it's coming through the speakers and not the earpiece then that's all you're gonna get.

I suggest you get an FM transmitter and hook it to the headphone jack on your tp2 and then you can play whatever you want to play through your car stereo or any amplified set of speakers.