Thread: Vogue To TP2
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 11:02 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowranger
Wow, 11 minutes for a helpful reply... Thanks T'Bell!

Since I've never even held a TP2 or flashed a ROM I'll have to depend on the friendly folks here to help me out.

Once more, the ONLY REASON I upgraded was my failing eyesight requires a bigger display.

Sense, Android Style, Titanium...

These sound like overlays.

I'm not too knowledgeable about these terms...

On my Vogue I disabled the cube and installed Pocket-Plus.

I'm very happy with this setup.

SPB Shell was WAY TOO BUSY for my tastes.

Can I simply do the same thing with the TP2 ?

A nice, clean, today screen...

my background image...

a few expandable tabs...

Clean and minimal.
If I were you, since it has the 6.5 rom on it I would disable Sense and try using the standard 6.5 interface which is Titanium. Then you can see if you like that setup or not. If you like it stay with it or unlock and flash a custom Titanium rom. If you don't like it and you want to use Pocket Plus flash the original 6.1 rom back on and install Pocket Plus.