View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 05:15 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: review on engadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Nexus S is a single core phone, its pretty much same as the Epic spec wise. The Galaxy S2 is dual core.

Either way as I said before, the speed the OS boots in has nothing to do with how smooth the OS is. In windows phone 7 case, most of the smoothness is attributed to hardware accelerated UI.

give some examples...
@gTen he said that usernames aren't auto capitalized in input fields when almost every username I see is in fact lower cased rather than capital. he also complained that the @ wasn't auto added when it's in the first page on the WP keyboard in those fields. he also complained about the multitasking, which can be blamed on apps not mango compliant yet, my arrive multitasks better than my tp2 did. he complained about how IE didn't render a BBC site correctly knowing that most of the readers or the common public wouldn't even care or would just use the BBC app which is just as good if not better than the site. let's see he complained about the supposed low resolution and that he saw pixels flying around everywhere, (HTC EVO didn't have this problem on it's slightly smaller screen) shall I go on? its filled with ignorant statements that no one should be able to do when reviewing a product. reviews should be unbiased.