Thread: Sprint iPhone
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
I switched from the EVO 3D to the iPhone 4S. I have long been a hater on Apple products especially the iPhone. I was really hoping they were going to announce the iPhone 5 cause I def was going to get one then. So at first i was disappointed with the 4S announcement but then I watch some of the videos on Siri and I was sold. Now my reasoning for ditching Android and HTC is basically I wanted better battery life. I hated going out on a Saturday night and constantly checking my battery on my phone and worrying that it won't last me the whole night. I loved my first EVO but the 3D not so much, the signal was much weaker than the original EVO, and the 3D got old fast.

I've had my 4S since Friday and I love it so far. But I do miss my email widgets and some apps like Plume (twitter) and Google talk. One thing were the iPhone falls short is you can't add attachments to an email unless you go to the photo first and then select send as email. But if you're starting a new message or replying to an email you can add an attachment and I don't like that.
Good feedback. I assume you got the Sprint iPhone? How's the browser and in general data speeds been? Has the battery life been much better for you? I know it's only been a few days so that may take some more time to determine. Thanks.