Thread: HTC 7 Titan
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:04 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC 7 Titan

I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up about that article.

First of all, of course the iPhone is getting attention. It's an obvious trend-setter and money-maker regardless of its technical impotence.

Second, the Arrive is "old news" first-gen hardware that hasn't sold very well at all. That's the fault of Sprint and Microsoft, certainly, but the same is true of all Windows Phones so far, so don't be so defensive about it.

Third, there probably is a next-gen Windows Phone coming, but there's no rumors, because it's probably not coming until winter/spring like the Arrive. At least, I hope so.

If we want to see this platform take off, WE need to be the ones to take charge and promote it. I've converted three people this week to Windows Phone... and the results are pretty consistent. They're enjoying it.