View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:44 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
wow ACL you are a god my friend! Got this up and running tonight and so far I've only had a couple issues:

1.Market FC- Solved by selecting English in "language and keyboard"

2.End button works as a "go to home" button at first but after some use it no longer does anything, even after a reboot. I set spare parts to go to home as well and still no luck

but calls in and out, data reconnect after calls and just about everything else (aside from the known issues) works great for me. I'll keep it up and running and report back

thank you sir!
1 ) Yeah the market FC issue is a pain. Not sure how to solve it since its all GAPPS. LOoks like other builds have the same issue. I dont think there is a solution i can implement code wise, others simply changed the gapps version and prob was solved. I'll see if i can get the latest gapps uploaded so we dont run into this again.

2) really? this is the firs time i hear about this. I wonder if it's related to arrgss issue that the end call button randomly works on LK. SO i dont forget this, can you put it up on the issues page on the project ? Issues - rhodium-nand - Nand poop - Google Project Hosting

Thanks for the feedback. Expect some new changes next week.

Last edited by [ACL]; 10-15-2011 at 10:49 AM.