View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 04:04 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My last night with my TP2 (or 9th)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhess View Post
HTC,

Thank you for the Mogul, the Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2. We have had an up and down relationship. I even divorced you 9 times on the Touch Pro 2 BUT we stayed together and personable for as long as we could hold out.

At 8am tomorrow, our relationship is over.

You are no longer the 'Apple' of my eye..

so I am '4S'ever out of here..

goodbye!

My rebound has a name already and her name is iPhone!
Ugh not another one ! lol . hope you enjoy it more than i did !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shep View Post
I cant believe you didnt give Windows Phone 7 a chance before divorcing. Windows went to therapy. You should have given her a chance to show you she really has changed and wants to please you.
Yes OP you really should give it a try ! Every youtube review (and my friends who had an iPhone) say windows phone 7 is lightyears beyond the iPhone in simplicity and overall satisfaction . i love it , however , i need something i can tweak and hack and mess around with . so in all honesty , its too simple a device for me xP . but its a hell of an operating system !