View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:33 PM
djqwikcut
Almost a VIP

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 08/03/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.3.3 | 4.24.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
For whatever reason, Sprint and/or HTC did not include Sense 2.1 with the new Gingerbread 2.3 OTA. BUT you can flash a HTC Speedy ROM port (HTC Shift) on your EVO and it will be like your wife's Shift. Also you can go above and beyond that by flashing a Sense 3.0 ROM such as MikG or Synergy Rom. There's also hybrid Roms that have a good mixture of features from both sense 2.0 and 3.0.

You will really love MikG or Synergy Roms. There's also "Sprint Lover's" icon themes you can flash for these Roms if you want. I'm currently running MikG. But to let everybody know, I have and always will be. Sprint Lover Rom fan because Chris was the first person to keep a clean stock feeling rom and thats what I always favor. Chris throws in the most popular tweaks/mods but keeps the look and feel stock. Go shop around and try out the Roms I mentioned and see what you think.
so there is no way to just update SENSE?? I just spent time installer the latest SP 2.3.3 and dont want to start over...