View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:25 PM
tx_dbs_tx
Regular 'Geeker

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 08/03/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.3.3 | 4.24.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Just installed the 2.3.3 ROM. thanks! one question. Why does this rom not have the new sense that is on my wifes 2.3.4 EVO shift??
For whatever reason, Sprint and/or HTC did not include Sense 2.1 with the new Gingerbread 2.3 OTA. BUT you can flash a HTC Speedy ROM port (HTC Shift) on your EVO and it will be like your wife's Shift. Also you can go above and beyond that by flashing a Sense 3.0 ROM such as MikG or Synergy Rom. There's also hybrid Roms that have a good mixture of features from both sense 2.0 and 3.0.

You will really love MikG or Synergy Roms. There's also "Sprint Lover's" icon themes you can flash for these Roms if you want. I'm currently running MikG. But to let everybody know, I have and always will be. Sprint Lover Rom fan because Chris was the first person to keep a clean stock feeling rom and thats what I always favor. Chris throws in the most popular tweaks/mods but keeps the look and feel stock. Go shop around and try out the Roms I mentioned and see what you think.
This post has been thanked 1 times.