View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 12:46 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
Yes , CDMA, of cause, I don't care this menu, but ril care, ril need username, password ,see ril logs, who pass these parameters to ril ? maybe ril can use AT command to obtain from phone.
No, you really dont know how this works at all. Ril is requesting this for PPPD. Even if you had the APN menu, pppd ignore username and password because its not needed for cdma.

Now are you sure you actually need to authenticate to get data ? (Sprint and verizon dont need it) So what carrier are you on that needs it?

Edit: Sorry i dont mean to sound rude, just dont understand your situation. So i'll study it a bit further but try to give me as much as your information as possible.

Last edited by [ACL]; 10-11-2011 at 12:54 PM.