Thread: Signal Problems
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 06:38 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirior
Hi guys.

I came here from XDA to seek some help. I got an used TP2 locked to Orange UK. I tried to stick my 3UK sim card but it didn't work so i requested an unlock code. After unlocking my sim i still did not have a signal or data connection, therefore i flashed a Jackos EVO JackFULL 1.5.0 ROM. It recognized my Sim set up and rebooted but still no signal connection or data. Funny enough my GF o2UK sim kinda works. I have data connectivity but no signal. I have tried flashing different radio but same results.
Can someone please help me, advise me?
I flashed android thinking it might be a winMo bug but still no connectivity on either of sim cards.
Thank you all for looking and advices.
Regards
Kirior
Are you sure your sim slot is completely unlocked? I would verify that first.
Then you may need to install a carrier/provisioning cab for the carrier that you want to use.

Last edited by horndoctor; 10-09-2011 at 06:43 PM.