View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 07:18 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How good is Android on TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
lol, that's pretty much it.

I think some of the third party ones (XDAndroid wifi tether would be third party even) don't implode like the built-in one does for us. The issue with those is they don't use an 'actual' AP, they use what is called an 'ad-hoc' connection. For most laptops this isn't a problem, but there's a lot of other devices that can't use ad-hoc. Just doesn't even see 'em.
thanks for the link , it might solve my woes ! my issue seemed as if WiFi tether program wasn't able to turn on my WiFi . but the kernel he has in that link might help .

Last edited by elesbb; 10-08-2011 at 07:21 PM.